Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lovely Bird's Heart is Killed =(

What should I write?
I m sure the above title doesn't sound interesting at all...
It's more like Romeo N Juliet story again....with sad endings....those bloody stories..
The question arises...
Who's that bird?
Well...its a secret.... =)
A fren of my told me this story....
This bird...once flew high in the sky...freely and able to look at her everyday..with her carefree attitude..a perfectionist was right in front of my eyes..
The beautiful enchanting eyes...with sound as soft as a dove...
Dancing with joy around my eyes....giving me hope to live on my life everyday...

Things had changed since the day....a group of hunters start shooting at her..
I was not spared !!
The bird was severely wounded...
I tried to save her...but I can't...I really love her very much.....~~
A bullet had penetrated deep in her heart...and killed the heart instantly which prevents blood from transporting oxygen around her body...
As we know oxygen is considered physical essence of life..
I loVE HER!~!!!!!!!!!! Arghhh..
But no..she's long gone...now...
Time had passed..
I still can't get her out from my mind...
LOve Is BLind..
I wish I can forget her...
I wish i can!!!
But....

but i dono lo...you have to ask my fren..lol
Boring...zzZ

He said...
I wiLL always Love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment