Friday, March 13, 2009

My SPM results is unbelievable !!! =)

11th of March,

I was so nervous...whole day i pray...God help me plss...so many people put high hopes on me. Everyone always thinks I m good in studies.
But the fact is..erm..I m ok only..I don't really those "hardworking" types..
I couldn't sit still..I kept on thinking about my results.I feel scary..
My heart beat at a very rapid pace.
I try to calm myself.
I know...if I get bad results...
First...parents sad..damn all the books i spent..nearly RM1000+ ..
Second...my rivals..I m referring to those who opposes me and having conflicts with me..got few people lah in my school..I don't like them..
I really wish I can beat them in a freaking gay way...

10.30p.m. I decided to sleep early...

12th of March,

I woke up...reluctantly i climb out from my bed knowing that today will be the most memorable day which may mark the fall of me or the rise of me...which may determine my next episode of life..
After completing my habitual personal cleaning process..that's what i think of my daily bathing,brushing teeth and washing my face.
I went to the school...
Then my mum wish me gudluck and brought me to the school.
There, I met a few friends which congratulate me for
For what???

For wearing short pants with slippers to school.
They said I have to go home and change long pants with proper foot wear..=_=
My mum was frustrated..she brought me home and I suggest to her that I shall ride my motorcycle to school.
Vrooom...Vrooom !!!!

I reached the school in lightning speed..
There, I start to search for my results..the result I most anticipated in my life!!
The deputy headmaster told me that I got...

12A1 and 1A2...
I asked..What for A2??
She started like this...

YOU..ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Account get A2???
Really Siao...LoLx..

I was dumbfounded..
Sienzz...
Account A2?
Siao mie..should be the easiest subject of all..
Nvm..Mr.Chan a teacher and Mr.Tajuddin retired..
No one to teach me accounts..I have to study my ownself..
I really hate it!!
Nvm...A2..ok lar =_=

BUT I M SO HAPPY!
13As...
DAMN!
I didn't think of myself getting this result..
You guys know why???
I shall list the reasons why I didn't think I should have gotten such a good result..

1st,
For the whole Form 5...I PLAY DOTA ALMOST EVERYDAY!!!
AT LEAST 2 games each day...!!
Which consumes at least 2 hours...
I always sleep in class due to tiredness..especially add maths class..you can ask teacher Ruzi..hahaha
She always say...Jaren?? U study too late ar??
Nah..my heart say...I dota too late :P

2nd,
I m a slacker...in other words..Lazy BOy...
I always watch movie...
All singapore movie for the whole year in AEC channel 301 I watched almost every 7 o'clock..
I also watch SPIRIT's Of LOVE for the whole year..which has more than 500 episodes..
Almost everyday I watch it..

3rd,
I m not the same like my frens....
I ride motorcycle to almost every tuition I took..
I go tuition BM with motorcycle..
Ekonomi also..
Erm...Physics also...
Chemistry nolar..got neighbour carpooling..
Additional mathematics also...Maths I stop tuition cos I find too easy...
I don't tuition Biology de..hehe
That's all..I didnt tuition much..

4th,
Spm that day I still go Cyber Cafe play dota with friends..
I mean of course...those important subjects I don't go dota..
LoLx

That's all..but I really get 12A1 1A2..
I really feel proud..
I appreciate everyone who wishes me and congratulate me for getting such a splendid results...Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. hi...
    u r so awesome..=)
    can get sooo many As in SPM..
    nw i m f5 student..
    n nw i feel very nervous for sitting SPM this year..
    wanna score A in SPM is easy?

    ReplyDelete