Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Days.....

2nd semester have started...
All the classes started and I'll be going through the usual hectic lifestyle I experience in my first semester..

Currently I m in the 18months programme which is a fast-track programme...
My college timetable is divided into 9 segments..
Each segment is actually 45minutes..
Being in an 18-month programme, everyday I have classes..class cancellation is something unheard of...
Everyday there are 9x45 which is 405minutes of classes...that is approximately 7 hours of schooling hours..
I call it schooling..I dont consider myself in college..
You'll know what I mean when u continue reading..

Being a playful guy in nature..
I dream of going to Taylor or Sunway like my frens!
They?? SPM no nid study hard...just get few As can study ADP(American Degree Programme) in the colleges.
According to them, they can go CC everyday play dota until late at night...
Classes in the afternoon and they can go clubbing once in awhile..
After that can go US to study..
Well, I believe my parents can afford me for the program too..and I really wish I can follow them..
Or maybe go Australia la..study SAM for a year then go Perth..
Like that oso better lar..rather than stuck in this college..haizz

My taylor friends...
After class, yo bro...wana go eat Bak Kut Teh or Ko Lo Mee?
Then sooo syiok go eat..Sushi? or Korean foods?
Damn !!!
That's what they relate to me when they have their semester breaks..
They told me...
Finding a girlfriend there is sooo easy..
U can easily change girlfriend anytime you want...
The girls are beautiful and know how to make up...
Even my friend not very handsome oso can "dump" girlfriends...

I listen everything he said...I sigh with my college..
I feel like dying...
Why should I lead such an unhappy life??
I'll try to explain my college life and is there still a purpose of me living...??

EACH DAY..
I wake up...
7.20a.m. I bath and ready for classes..
What's waiting for me in the dining hall??
Bee Hun/Mee...plain 1...very very plain..
The Milo? No Smell1..like drinking plain water..just that it's brown in colour..

Ok class starts..
blah blah blah..the teacher convey their messages...it's ok..
This colleges' facilitators are quite nice...
The quality is there...

10.25 we had a shortbreak..
Normally I'll be in the Resource Centre checking my mails and do some research on my course..

10.45? Rush to my next class..

1p.m. What's waiting me??
CHICKEN!
CHICKEN!
Everyday CHICKEN!
ok sometimes fish..the fish...sucks..
Nevermind.. I have to learn not to be choosy..
I think this kind of problem arises because..last time I too "ho mia" ady..
Everyday at home..
My mum cook 4 dishes..there will be soup for sure..
Now I really appreciate my mums' cooking...MUMMY!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR COOKINGS!!!
ahhhhh THE VEGETABLES IN my college..Like twigs!!!

2p.m.
afternoon class starts again...
ok lor..listen listen listen teacher teaching lor..
Then 4.15p.m.
I shout to myself...Yahoo!!! All classes finally ended..
Then mayb I'll be in the RC enjoy myself surfing the internet..
Internet connections in my apartment are Fantastic..
U can detect the connection but u cannot connect it..
Even if you are able to connect it...loading google homepage is taking forever..
Nice right?

Being an avid gamer since young..
I love playing dota..
Come here..I play dota? NO time..
If i spend 1 hour playing dota...the next morning I cannot wake up..
I get tired easily..haizzz

5-7p.m. normally I sleep lor...
So tired....whole day like having war...trying to digest everything the teacher said..

7p.m. go eat in the dining hall..
Guess what's waiting?
CHICKEN!!!
nice! (==,)

At night I'll be in my apartment completing my homework or maybe chit chat with friends...

Well talking about friends..
I have a lot of friends in this college..
They having different thoughts and opinions but most of them are caring and nice..
Especially my batch...everyone helps one another..every1 is friendly..
I'm glad I have supportive friends !

The seniors are very nice too..
I have a very good senior nickname "Apple" who always helps me whenever I feel depressed..
Ok I admit..we mix together pretty well...the reasoN??
Because both of us share the same problem...
We are depressed..
Depress of what??
With this kind of lifestyle...
Everyday study study study...cannot enjoy oso...haizzz

I have a really really nice "joke" to tell..!
I prefer go Sawah Padi and become Petani than everyday thinking of solutions to problems and memorising facts...
As a petani..carefree..no nid think so much..
That's basically just an expression of how we feel..haizzz

Well occasionally we go Tanjung Malim and relax..
TM is the nearest city to our college..
My estimation of the radius of the city is about 2km?
That's how small it is...
But at least we can enjoy some foods there and the delicacies are nice!
Yummy!!

Weekends...what to do??
Cannot go out..stuck in prison..==
bo pian lor................................
After SPM, I tot I can relax for 6 months..
Mana tahu my mum send me straight to college...
First few weeks I enter the college, I feel like resorting to various suicide methods..
For the sake of going UK...no choice..

I have been working my personal statement quite some time...
I find the starting of my ps quite interesting and smooth..
Maybe I'll be able to attract the attention of the admin officer..
Who knows right??
ZZzzz..

Oh ya talking about girls..
Err what can I say?
In Terengganu, my hometown..I study in a Malay School...
The girl that I like...cannot even find...
I watch movie...like Hong Kong movies...or Singapore movies..
The girls are very fashionable..I very like leh..
But...haizzz
Then before I enter the college..
I thought this college will be like Taylor or Sunway..
AFter first day I enter the college..
My hope is immediately dampened...
I mean...mostly the girls like to study here...not very fashionable...
I admire elegance..
Whatever..those are just crap talks..Imaginary Thoughts that can never be fulfilled..
Unless till the day I step my foot on the soil of England...
Then, maybe the opportunity is there..

My previous girlfriend is quite nice..
She is very caring and understanding..
But her studies not very good, she always complain that she a bit dumb compare to others..But I find her personality very good plus she is pretty..hahaaa
She is now studying form 6..
Form 6 very hard o i hear a lot ppl say..A bit pity her..
What to do??
She no nid study lar...I pay everything for her...zzz
I stuck in prison..wana call her or meet her oso difficult..
No chance la...Can die liao...
I really feel depressed..
Arghhh!!!!
Patient!!
I nid to be strong...cannot give up easily..
I've gone too far to give up everything..
I nid to continue this race and get the best result out of it~!

Oh ya I forgotten to comment bout the new July intake..
The juniors..
The guy friends I get to know..
They are basically cool and nice..
I mean we share the same thoughts and perspective..
The girls??
errr...I m not too sure as I don't mix a lot with them..
Most of them are older than me..though I m considered the senior..
We are of the same age..but I november birthday...hahaa age as a limiting factor..
But no interest lor...they too matured..
I admit I childish little boy!! Haizz...
nevermind lo..I like the way I am..I feel happy always..
I can cast my depression aside very easily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment