Sunday, October 4, 2009

Life....

This is a special post for the muggers.
I got mugged few days ago and I was thinking about the entire incident which affected my thinking quite significantly..

I was wondering this person physically healthy and capable of carrying out work loads like any other adults..
Why should he resort to this kind of way to obtain money from others?

1) That guy is purely pathetic without any faith or religion. He is just a bastard full of ignorance. By stealing from others, you took away what people are entitled for and take things which doesn't belongs to you AT ALL..that guy is soo pathetic..
He inflict sufferings to others but as a matter of fact he himself is living in such a hideous condition having to commit such an abominable act.

2) What's the purpose of living if you bring unrest to our community. It is better that guy doesn't exist at all. He doesn't contribute anything to our community and acted like an animal in a violent and uncivilised way to gain foods(money). He is like a wild beast eager to satisfy his own needs and cravings.
I feel like vomiting having the thought of this kind of person exist in our community.

3)He is bold enough to carry out this act simply means he doesn't have any love and affection to others. Does that guy has any close relatives or family memebers kind enough to advise him to stop that act? It is such a shame thing to do and I assume that guy must be an orphan or an impudent child receiving inadequate education and attention at home. He is Pathetic.

To sum everything up, I just want to express out my feelings to the muggers..
You guys are pathetic bastards who have nothing better to do.
Go ahead live your life that way and die without any dignity.
U took away my handphone and some cash..
So what?
When I work, with knowledge I can earn back in a few days time..
I will never resort to such hideous act..

NEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment