Friday, April 17, 2009

My LiFe...

With each passing day...I ask myself what am I doing in this world???
I feel lost !
Why am I having this kind of feeling?
You guys should know that all SPM 2008 students after finishing their SPM examination can be free for 6 months at least....
From December 2008 to June 2009...

Me?

I start studying January 2009 in College Yayasan UEM..
I feel so stressed !
Everyday....

8.00a.m. wake up...quickly change to smart casual wear...with LoNg Pants...
and 8.15a.m. the Classes begin!

10.30a.m. a short break...to 10.45a.m.
Then study again...
STUDy...studyyy studyyy...

Until 1p.m. lunch to 2p.m.
Then again studyyy studdyyy studyyy....
until 4.50p.m.

That's about 8 Hours..of class...
Shit..ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF HIGH SCHOOL LIFe..
Now College again...
I m very frustrated....
Then at night...study study study again...
I hate this kind of life!!!
I want something more flexible !!!

I want to observe the market....venture into business....do what I like...
I know without a certificate of bachelor in blah blah blah I cannot do anything I like easily...it's like a license for you to work...
But...

I hate it!!!
WHY?????
I want some rest!!

Haizzz..........studyyy...
SPM i took 13subjects already damn stress d last time...
I mean...i really prepare for it...do exercises...but also play a lot of games..
get 12A1 and 1A2 is very very lucky liao....with almost 2 games a day for 365 days during Form 5...u can ask all my classmates...
That's the only entertainment I have!!
TERENGGANU...wat do u expect??
Clubbing? Close y lights in my room and switch on a torchlight...
Turn on ROck Musics loud...that's CLUBBING IN Terengganu..

SHOPPING?
Terengganu Got NOthing...Supermarket got lar..haizz

IT's like damnnn bored...only play games with people from other states...like DOTA..

After SPM...
Enter KYUEM...at the countryside...
GREAT!
I M IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE....
STUDYING EVERYDAY..
I FEEL SO TENSE LA....
I DONO WAT TO DOoO..............................HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!
I HATE THIS KIND OF LIFE....
I So ENVY PEOEPLE GOING TO TAYLOR.....SUNWAY......
ALl sooo songg.....clubbing/dotaing....lepak......

Why do I need to study study studY??
I know I gain knowledge through studying...but..I don't like that kind of life...
Haizzz.............

I m at wit's end trying to figure out what can I do..
I may screw out my life by smoking....or taking alcoholic drinks...
I feel so tension...
How to release it??
I want to play dota but parents don't want to buy laptop for me..
Cos they scared I Screw up my A levels in KYUEM...

How??
What Can I DOOOOOO.........................................
KNOCK MY Head.. ==
I feel so sad.....upset!
A pathetic and lame guy...
Need someone to talk to...and share my problem =(
Galfren?
Haiz forget bout it...In Terengganu...1000girls only 1 or 2 can see de...
Talking bout chinese girls in my school..only got 10 i guess...
How many can I see??
Kosong.. 0 0 0 0 eggs...
Find a galfren in KL???
I wish I hav the chance...
BUt..no chance...study study study....
I want to be perfect person....study good/gentle/nice and great..
So?
So wHAT!
NO LIFe...damn it...
I hate living through this kind of life...
Haiz..it's not the real me...I m confined in the college studying everyday...

This is Not the real me!!!
The real me is....
zz dono how to say...
I want to....
Work...as a Chef?? Learn cooking skills from the Chef...then after few years open another shop beside the restaurant and take over my boss business...
Isn't it nice?

Or...open a business...sell something?
Like wat..hmmm...Franchise of air kelapa??beside the road1???
Why not??I WANT TO VENTURE!!!
I m ready to accept failure...take risk!!!

Or...study the markets in the internet...earn money through ebay...
I know I have a lot of ways to earn money..

But Right now...I cant do shit!...

My dad can provide me with the Financial Capital..
But...
Still need to study first...
Damn !!

ahhh just to express myself lah...
No matter what... I WILL STILL STUDY!!!

1 comment: