Monday, May 11, 2009

Life...




Recently, my dad just bought me a new laptop..
It's Sony Vaio Fw-series.
It has a CPU core 2 duo 2.4ghz , 400gb internal harddisk , 4gb ram ,
 256mb ATI radeon Graphic card.

I feel really happy because I finally owned a laptop !
I start installing all my favourite games inside...Call of duty 4, Left 4 dead , Warcraft , CS ...
I have 3gb size of musics in my harddisk..and the sound system embedded in my laptop is fantastic..It has High Definition Sound with Stereo Speaker plus Dolby Surround Technology..
I enjoy listening to musics...
Watching movies in this laptop is too good to be true..but it's really true ==
FULL HIGH Definition Screen with 16.4 Inch LCD Panel with Rich Colour..
The motions and frames produced by the LCD is soooo real...

Conclusion..
I feel very contended that I own such a great laptop..
I wanted to thank my PaPa for buying me such a good laptop and my uncle for giving the right advise to me in choosing this laptop.
To me ? Mac Sucks...
Well, it's good if you want something new and for designers..
But...c'mon I used Windows since I m 6years old...Windows 95...
I love Windows Operating System...Billgate you did a great job!

Ok that's all about my laptop..
I use it only during weekends so that my studies will not be affected by an "extra" entertainment ==
I won't be able to study if I switch on the music when I m studying..
I can't focus..so I lock my laptop in my closet...hehe

Ok...talking about my semester exam..
This semester I have to seat for Physics , Maths , Economics and Chemistry..A levels..
Well...I feel proud that I have fulfilled my responsibility to my parents by obtaining 

A in Physics..
A in Mathematics...
A in Economics..

I haven't seat for chemistry yet because the exam is a bit delayed...
If I get all 4As then I'll be able to apply UCAS to top universities in UK and may get an offer letter..my personal statement needs to be written nicely showing my interest in the course I m taking which is being an Electrical and Electronic Engineer..(E&E)

My moral studies is ok...pass ==
But I failed my Malaysian Studies by getting (12.5/40)
Totally screw up that paper...because I didnt study at all..
Ok...just don't care bout that paper...after I get an offer letter from UK universities..
Who gives a crap about MS..
But I'll try work harder...to pass that paper..I just need to pass that paper..That's all.. 50% ==

I got Bank Negara interview last week...
I went through the interview from 8.15a.m. until 5p.m.
It was pretty tiring..I think I did a great job during the interview by convincing the interviewers that I really want to be an economist..
Well I applied to be an economist for Bank Negara Scholarship..
I don't mind being an engineer or an economist..
I love those two courses.. =)

I m waiting for the result whether I m accepted or rejected...Pray to the god..hopefully I get it..

JPA?
I got rejected...12A1 and 1A2...not qualified to get a scholarship..
A fren I got to know from JPA interview...5A1 4A2 got scholarship to overseas..
Of course he is a bumiputra..
But...the government should be more realistic...
The gap between our grades are soooo big...why am I rejected??
I feel so sad and thinking that my government doesnt wants to support me..
Study hard for what?
I won't work for this government because they don't support me..
I don't think of contributing anything to this government for not supporting me when I achieve good grades..
THE INTERVIEWERS ENGLISH WORSE THAN MY 9YEARS OLD SISTER ENGLISH.
Shit...invite those cockhead interviewers to interview me and I got rejected..
The other candidates their english suck like hell..
They still get JPA scholarships..I really feel unsatisfied...
Haiz..nvm..no wonder Malaysia cannot improve..Wawasan 2020? eat this _|_
Najib promised that 11A1 and above sure get scholarship...
So did I get??
Bullshit...

I m now putting my hope on Yayasan Terengganu..
Hopefully Terengganu government ,whatever links they have with the federal government can support me...
IQ test or whatever test I m ready for it..


So that's all...just writing about what I've been through this few weeks...

About the government thing...that's my personal thoughts..
If I offended anyone..you can leave my blog rightaway..
I m being truthful..I m 18years old..no bad intentions...just expressing my unsatisfaction about what happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment