Sunday, May 17, 2009

Update ~~~

I find that the TV series House is very interesting.
The story lines and how they solve complicated cases with contradicting symptoms is something which you shouldn't be missing.
Dr.House , Kutner ,Cathy , Amber , 13.... they played their role nicely showing their passion in the field of medicine.
I've always been interested to study medicine.
I wanted to know more about our human body. My level of thinking skills enables me to connect every symptoms and imagine in an in-depth way of how our human body is actually working..
For instance, if someone is having a cough..
First I identify what other symptoms he has..
nails , hands , colour of schlerotic ( eyeball colour ) , hair ..
Many factors need to be taken into consideration..

That guy's previous encounters like....what did he do yesterday or maybe in the past few weeks?
Suspected diseases?
Tuberculosis? Normal Cough? Trachea infection? Auto Immune response? Allergies?

Just giving you a general idea of how meticulous I am when analysing something..
Basically I have interest in Biology..everything is connected.
I wanted to be a doctor...
But...
My subjects in A levels are..
Chemistry  , Physics , Economics and Mathematics..
So my biology level is just till SPM Level..

I also wanted to be an economist...
I love to know how investments are made..what sort of investments...the risk factors..
How banks manipulate money to earn more money...
I wanted to have the experience in setting up my own company..
Basically I love business too..
I am very particular about money..I always envy those billionaires...I wanted to learn from them...actually from what I observe...they are the lucky stars who actually made the right investments at the right time..this golden opportunity makes them billionaires.

Physics...
I love physics too..
I m pretty good at understanding things related to physics..
It's just logic and the ability to reason following the laws of nature.
If you are able to foresee what may happen later using your experience , your physics should be good..
Calculations are not a problem to me..
Using unknowns to get figures or answers is something I love to do..


PHYSICIST / ECONOMIST / DOCTOR...
I m a bit confused of what career should I enroll in....
I m interested in all the 3 almost unrelated careers...

Right now I m studying to be an engineer (physicist) same as problem solver....

If I get Bank Negara, I'll be an economist...

If I have the opportunity to study for medicine..
I'll certainly go for it..

Those are the things I have in mind now..
Just writing it out... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment