Sunday, June 27, 2010

Care for you =)

Waking up everyday having no worries is such a wonderful feeling. Of course I've graduated from my tedious and pain-stakingly boring 18months A-levels programme.
I wanted to start working and have my own car driving around the city. That's what I plan to do during this holiday.
Speaking about where I stay in KL, I live with my so called 'brother' Cheng Heng at Taman Melati. We had a great time being independent from parents. I miss my college friends of course. The chance of being intimate with my course mates have ended.

Now Im focusing more on developing my soft skills and I start hanging around with my childhood friends. My primary school friends most of them study in TAR college and we had a lot to chat about my past and their pasts too. I realise how stupid I behaved when I was around 11-12yrs old. So naughty and hyperactive with disregard about other people's feelings.

There's a major examination happening in their college during the time when I was visiting them. I feel grateful to Lee Peng and Hui Ting for forking out their time to accompany me go around killing some time at the food courts.

When I look at her, she's all smiling and when she's angry, she just shrugged off whatever difficulties she is facing. I love her carefree attitude and she's so cute when she couldn't really remember or understand only partially whatever materials she's obliged to memorise. I am pretty good at this kind of stuff and I wish I could some sort of enchant her with 'power' to do well in her exams.
There's one time when I accidentally threw a bottle of 'listerine' at her eyes. I was soo inconsiderate making her eyes bulged. I feel really sorry to her. Sorry ya LP :P
Although she was in pain, she never complains. Just silently kept it to herself. I admire that part of her altruism. That's all to report about myself thus far.
I'll talk about her more ^^ in my next post.hahaa alrite

No comments:

Post a Comment