Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello!

It's been long since I last blogged. I'm now studying in the University of Warwick as a Mechanical Engineering student. What should I say?
I'm just a typical student waking up everyday, go for lectures, study, check my mails..then at night maybe go to the pubs? or read books from e-book.com
I envy my friends study in Australia and Canada. They are very relaxed and enjoy the company of many friends. I stay off-campus and I feel very bored having to take the bus 40minutes a day just to get to my University.
Hmm..
The reason I spend my time writing this is to put a statement which I find very meaningful in a sense that it helps us to understand more about our faith.

By Jefferson(one of the founding fathers of America):

To talk of immaterial existences is to talk of nothings.
To say that the human soul, angels, god, are immaterial, is to say they are nothings, or that there is no god, no angels, no soul. I cannot reason otherwise...without plunging into the fathomless abyss of dreams and phantasms. I am satisfied, and sufficiently occupied with the things which are, without tormenting or troubling myself about those which may indeed be, but of which I have no evidence.

That's all for today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment